Friday 30 November 2012

Where's the time gone?

 

 
 

Where's the time gone?

While writing my SWOT analysis I've realized that my strengths and weakness have something to do with the time management. Very organized in managing everyday life, but also tendency to leave things for the last minute. How can I be good and not so good at the same thing? Situations like this one give us a great opportunity to think about how we going through tasks in our lives. In my case there is a necessity to be organized on the everyday bases so I can manage when things go tough and I have to complete a great amount of work just before the deadline. Or is it the other way round? Maybe I tend to leave my tasks for later just because I am aware that I can organize myself well enough to be able to deliver. Recalling my first six weeks at the university I remember to telling myself how important it is to progress with my work steadily. It helped and I felt more committed to it this time than in my previous courses. Although there is still a long way to go for me, the SWOT diagram is a very important step in this journey.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment