Thursday 29 November 2012

My Vark learning style

Ah ok well, I did my vark questionaire the other week and all i have been doing in the imbetween time is thinking over and over again, am i actually an aural learner? So i asked my mother as you do in silly moments like this do you think im an aural learner? She was like "I have no idea" what help that was ay. So i sat down and thought who could i ask or how could i actually prove to myself that i am an aural learner, Then it hit me i have the whole entire world on my finger tips. Next thing i did was jump on the computer and google and wikipedia it was. Now it was question time i guess so i asked myself does this sound like me? Am i an aural learner? And also i asked myself do i think improving on other learning styles help how i learn in the future?... I guess i am an aural learner and it was obviouse everything said about aural learners describes my learning style to a T. So yes the vark results where correct i am an aural learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment